The Retirement Continuum
Will You Be Ready For Retirement?
Are these some of the questions on your mind:
- How do I know if I can retire?
- How do I know I won't run out of money?
- Should I take a lump sum, or monthly payments from my company's pension plan?
- Should I pay off my home mortgage before I retire?
- What ways are there to maximize my Social Security benefits?
- How do I handle health insurance after I retire - but before Medicare kicks in? How does Medicare work?
- How does the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) affect my healthcare in retirement?
- How can I help my heirs avoid paying too much tax on inherited 401(k) or IRA money?
If you'd like to get answers to these question and more, attend The Retirement Continuum™ - A Comprehensive Retirement Class provided through the University of North Florida's LearnJax Program!
This information-rich course introduces you to the concepts and practices that will help you spend your retirement comfortably and in control of your finances. It will show you a proven approach to wise money management and will help you identify lifestyle issues facing retirees. You will learn to seek maximization of your income and more from your investments, Social Security, and retirement plans. The course will also show you how to protect your hard-earned assets from erosion due to inflation and possible costs of long-term health care.